At Riverside Cardiology Specialists, Drs. Ananthram and Adinaro, board-certified in cardiovascular disease, and Ms. Hinojosa, Nurse Practitioner are dedicated to providing high quality, up to date, compassionate care to the communities they serve.
We provide a wide array of cardiac diagnostic services including:
- Nuclear medicine
- Stress testing
- Permanent pacemaker implantations
- Diagnostic catheterization
- Holter monitors
At Riverside Cardiology Specialists, we’re proud to offer:
- Physicians Board-Certified in Cardiovascular Disease
- Physicians Fellowship trained in Cardiovascular Disease
- Physician certified by the Board of Nuclear Cardiology and National Board of Echocardiography
- An ICANEL Accredited Nuclear Cardiology Laboratory
- An ICAEL Accredited Echocardiography Laboratory
- Testamur NASPE Examination for Pacing and Defibrillation
Riverside Cardiology Specialists has locations throughout the region, including Williamsburg, and these other locations:
We look forward to serving you.
Referring Physicians: Contact our office by phone and a member of our team will schedule your patient with one of our physicians. In most cases, urgent consults will be seen within 24 hours and routine consults are often seen within 48 hours. Consult replies are sent within 48 hours of the patient visit and many times the same day.