Riverside Doctors' Hospital Williamsburg
Designed and built with a focus on patient-centered care, Riverside Doctors' Hospital Williamsburg is the pinnacle of Riverside's commitment to the residents of the Williamsburg region. Set on over 25 beautiful acres, Riverside Doctors' Hospital Williamsburg offers state-of-the-art care, comfort and convenience.
Our full-service facility includes:
- Emergency department with 12 private rooms
- Inpatient and outpatient surgical services featuring two operating rooms and eight private preparation/recovery rooms
- Lobby, Café and Community Education Area
- Meditation and reflection area
- Radiology Services
- Cardio/Pulmonary Services
- Outpatient Diagnostic Services
- Intensive Care Unit
- Lifelong Health Center to aid in the transition of patients to other settings outside of the hospital.
To learn more, call us at (757) 585-2200.
Instructions for Surgical Patients
We consider it an honor and a privilege to care for you in our new surgical suites. Our operating rooms feature the latest technology and we have taken special measures to keep your family and friends both informed and comfortable.
Be a Part of Riverside Doctors’ Hospital Williamsburg
We're hiring. Join our team. Or, to learn about volunteer opportunities, contact Carrie Karnes at (757) 585-2220 or by email email@example.com.