Riverside Health System serves Eastern Virginia, with a flagship regional medical center and affiliates throughout the region in every aspect of healthcare.
For help in finding a physician, making appointments and general information, call Riverside Nurse (757) 595-6363 or toll-free (800) 675-6368.
Contact a Riverside hospital
|Riverside Regional Medical Center||(757) 594-2000|
|Riverside Walter Reed Hospital||(804) 693-8800|
|Riverside Tappahannock Hospital||(804) 443-3311|
|Riverside Rehabilitation Institute||(757) 928-8000|
|Riverside Behavioral Health Center||(757) 827-1001 or (800) 759-1001|
|Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital||(757) 414-8000|
If you have questions about your hospital bill:
- Call (757) 989-8830 option 3 or (800) 675-6368.
- Office Hours: 8:30-5:00, Monday - Friday. After office hours, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
If you have questions about your Riverside Medical Group bill:
- Call (757) 534-6970 or (800) 621-7677 (only available within VA).
- Office Hours: 9:00-4:00, Monday - Friday.
Contact a physician's office. Search for the physician in our database. Office numbers are included with each physician's profile.
Request for Medical Records
To obtain copies of your medical records, you may come to the Health Information Management Services (HIMS) department at any Riverside facility or print and complete the attached release of information form. All requests must be brought to a Riverside healthcare facility with the authorization form that has been completely filled out and signed along with photo identification. Faxes and E-mails will not be accepted.
- Fees: $0.50 per page for the first 50 pages, thereafter $0.25 per page; $1.00 per page, if on microfilm.
- Hours of operations: Monday – Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm. Closed Sunday, Saturday and Holidays.
- Questions and assistance: please call (757) 594-2171, option 1
Senior Care Navigation. Riverside Senior Care Navigation is a free service designed to provide you and your loved ones with the information you need to make informed decisions. Our Senior Care Navigators provide information and referrals based on your specific needs. Call (757) 856-7030.
Talent Recruitment Center (757) 534-5627 or toll-free (866) 929-9905 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Have you encountered a Care Champion?
It might be your doctor. Or the nurse with the friendly smile. Maybe it is a member of your doctor’s office staff, a technologist, an admissions person or a housekeeper. Anyone who went the extra mile to take care of your needs.
Comments, questions or concerns
We want to hear from you. To submit any requests, please use our secure, online form.