Find a Home Away from Home
You've made enough difficult decisions recently. Warwick Forest, an independent living community from Riverside Health System, wants to offer you an easy one. While you're receiving treatment, we'd like to invite you to stay with us. As our honored guest, you will have access to resort-style, amenity-rich living with everything you'll need during your stay right here on our beautiful campus.
Compared to an impersonal hotel experience, you'll find a more active, fun-filled lifestyle at Warwick Forest. You'll have all the practical services you'd receive at a hotel, but with countless extras--all for the competitive rate of $75 per night.
Worry-Free Living When You Need it Most
As the region's leader in innovative healthcare, Riverside understands the difficult journey you or your loved one is facing. Our compassionate, caring professionals want to offer you the first class accommodations that will let you rest easy, because we know you need it. You'll feel right at home because your cottage or apartment was designed to be just that.
You and your loved ones will have peace of mind knowing Warwick Forest is a 24-hour gated community with on-site monitoring and security staff. Throughout the campus, including in your own cottage or apartment, an emergency call system can alert someone you need help 24 hours a day. Plus, we're next door to a major regional hospital and just six miles from Riverside Regional Medical Center, the Peninsula's trusted Level II trauma center.
Your spacious cottage or apartment will be fully furnished, with all linens included. Your fully equipped kitchen comes complete with full-size appliances, dishes and silverware. You can relax while watching your flat screen cable television or chatting with family and friends on the telephone. Other services provided for you at Warwick Forest include:
- weekly housekeeping and regular exterior maintenance
- trash removal
- convenient parking steps away from your apartment or cottage
- a washer, dryer, iron and ironing board
- complimentary cable television and phone service
- wireless internet provided in the main Warwick Forest common area
- a laptop computer available for check-out in the common area
- a pet-friendly community (some restrictions may apply)
Resort-Style Amenities Mean Fun-Filled Days
Warwick Forest would be honored to open its doors to you or your loved one, leading you to delicious meals, premiere exercise facilities, an 88-degree indoor heated pool and a comfortable movie theatre. After all, who says you can't have fun while you're here?
For only $75 a night, your stay at Warwick Forest includes a full range of amenities, including:
- community room and cozy common areas with fireplace
- fitness center with modern cardio and state-of-the-art Keiser resistance machines
- indoor heated saltwater pool offering water aerobics and hot tub for relaxing
- home theatre with 36 plush seats, surround sound and popcorn machine
- billiards room
- beauty salon and barber shop
- hobby shop for ceramics, woodwork, sewing, puzzles and many other activities
- educational programs and classes
- full calendar of events, including movies, lectures, group fitness classes, Bible studies, games and much more
- walking trails around two large ponds
Delicious Dining Every Day
Forget continental breakfasts and fast food. Warwick Forest has five unique dining venues ranging from casual to formal to private dining. You will have the option to pay for meals as you go, or you can purchase gift certificates in advance to use throughout your stay. Either way, you'll save money with our comparatively lower prices and you'll never have to travel farther than a few steps for a chef-inspired meal or snack.
Your dining options will include:
- Bistro and fully stocked Tavern
- The Meadow, a casual restaurant offering menu and buffet style dining
- The Woodlands, a formal dining experience where reservations are accepted
- The Terrace, a private dining room for up to 36 guests
- The Regal Room, a smaller, private family-style dining room for up to 10 guests
- Sunday brunch with carving station in The Woodlands
- Convenience items, such as milk, bread, eggs, candy and snacks available for purchase at the Bistro
Comfort from a Caring Community
Between shared meals, exercise classes and conversations around the fireplace, it won't take long to make new friends at Warwick Forest. It's another great benefit of being a part of our warm, welcoming community—you'll have the comfort and support of the Warwick Forest family from the moment you arrive.
While you're here, you may have the chance to spend time with other guests going through similar situations. Developing a friendship with someone who truly understands your experience will provide you with encouragement and strength that will last long after your stay at Warwick Forest.
Call (757) 886-2200 today to book your stay. We'll take it from there.