A sense of belonging comes naturally at Magnolia Manor.
Within the Riverside Healthy Living Community – Smithfield, our cheery Magnolia Manor assisted living space provides assistance with everyday activities that feels more like friends doing for friends. In addition to highly professional health care, including an emergency call system and 24/7 nursing station, residents enjoy cozy apartments and a sunny dining room always filled with the tempting aromas of home-cooked meals.
With a focus on overall wellness, we offer exercise programs and transportation to community events and day trips. Many other personal services are available upon request, at reasonable cost, including barber and beauty services and additional transportation.
Residents spend their days laughing with friends, staying active, exploring the nearby historic town center of Smithfield or getting lost in a book in the cozy living spaces.
Residents also enjoy transportation to doctor appointments and community day trips and a packed events calendar. Delicious meals are served in the newly renovated dining room.
All the Comforts of Home Plus
Inclusive Rates Include:
- Three spacious floor plans
- Kitchenettes with built-in cabinets, sink, full size refrigerator and microwave
- Respite/vacation care
- No entrance fees, monthly rental plan
- All accommodations on one floor
- Utilities, cable and linens included
- Furnishings provided at no additional charge (or bring your own family treasures)
- Biweekly housekeeping services, or as needed
- Linen and laundry service, personal laundry room
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard
- Emergency generator, sprinkler system
- Specialized dementia care in The Garden
- Spacious areas for family events
- Personal Wellness Profile completed for each new guest and family members
- Physician-directed care with 24/7 nursing staff
- Medication administration
- Podiatry and psychological services
- Rehabilitative services (physical, occupational and speech therapy)
- Walking paths, gardening areas and a secure patio in The Garden
- Priority access to long-term care (skilled nursing) and Riverside Health System services
- Exercise programs
- Dietician available for individual/family consultation
- Transportation to doctor appointments
- Spacious dining area with ceiling fans and courtyard views
- Variety of choices in meal selection
- Nutritional snacks always available
- Continental breakfast available Monday through Sunday
- Private dining room
- Special diets (our specialty!)
- Complimentary family dining on admission
- Delivered meal service during illnesses, should they occur
- Monthly educational programs for residents and family
- Weekly religious services
- Beauty shop
- Bridge, Bingo and more
- Birthday, holiday and family celebrations
- Musical activities and entertainment
- Ice cream socials
- Transportation to social activities off campus
Life in this quaint community offers an ideal balance of independence and respectful assistance with daily tasks such as meal preparation, bathing, dressing and taking medications.
We’d love to show you around ourselves! To learn more or to schedule a tour to see our community for yourself and your loved ones, call 757-357-3282 or contact us here.