Studies show that Medical Nutrition Therapy can result in fewer doctor visits, reduced reliance on prescription drugs and less time in the hospital.
Who may qualify:
- Diabetics. Control blood sugar and limit your risk for complications.
- People with kidney disease. Eat to slow progression of your condition.
- Patients recovering from heart disease. We’re an integral part of your healthcare team.
- People with digestive problems. We’ll fine-tune your diet to help you avoid aggravating your condition.
- Moms who are breast-feeding. We can help make sure you get enough iron, vitamin D, fluoride and B vitamins.
- Parents of teens who are struggling with food issues. We can help with eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia.
- Anyone who wants to gain weight. Do it the healthy way.