- Riverside has been providing the highest quality, patient-centered care to our community for over 101 years.
- Fellowship trained physicians in diverse specialty areas are ready to diagnose and treat a wide scope of conditions.
- Our surgeons carry on a legacy as pioneers in the implementation of new technologies, and many are at the forefront for developing and testing the latest advances.
- Our respected surgeons are supported by a skilled team of anesthesiologists, surgical nurses, technicians, and post-operative care nurses.
- Faster recovery through minimally invasive outpatient procedures
- Revolutionary robotics deliver excellent results with quicker recovery, less pain, shorter hospital stays and less scarring.
- We combine advanced, state-of-the-art surgical facilities with comfortable convenient care.
We offer a wide spectrum of integrated and specialized surgical expertise as well as general surgery. Below you will find a comprehensive list of the specific operations we perform in order to treat conditions large and small: from hernias and hemorrhoids to larger organ systems.
Benefits of Minimally Invasive Surgery
By using minimally invasive surgery (MIS) techniques, Riverside Surgery Specialists offer our patients many benefits over traditional surgeries. These include:
- Less pain
- Shorter hospital stay
- Less scarring
- Less injury to tissue
- Higher accuracy rate