At Riverside Neurology and Sleep Specialists Gloucester, we provide comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of sleep problems and disorders in adults and children. Whether you need a daytime examination or night sleep study, our center provides expert testing, monitoring, and evaluation by one of our sleep medicine physicians all in one convenient location.
Riverside Neurology and Sleep Specialists-Gloucester
A Department of Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
7547 Medical Drive, Suite 1300
Gloucester, VA 23061
Our team includes physicians and psychologists, who are board-certified in sleep medicine, registered polysomnographic technologists and trained sleep technicians. We are able to provide complete diagnosis and care of sleep conditions in one center.
- Patrick N. Harding, M.D. DABSM, Medical Director
- Shawke A. Soueidan, M.D.
- Kanhaiyalal T. Trivedi, M.D.
What to expect
- Your first call will be answered by our friendly staff, who will gather some initial information and set a convenient appointment time for a consultation with a sleep disorders specialist.
- Your first visit will be a consultation with one of our sleep medicine specialists. You may be asked to bring in the questionnaires at the bottom of this page.
- If a sleep study is recommended, our staff will provide you with information about what to expect when you have a sleep study and address any questions or concerns you may have.
Our Gloucester center is undergoing certification by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Accreditation is the gold standard in sleep care and is an important indication that our center meets the highest national standards for privacy, comfort and safety.
You will need a referral from your primary care provider or other physician. Please call your doctor's office and ask for a referral to Riverside Neurology and Sleep Specialists Gloucester.
We treat adults and children age three and older.
We accept most insurance. Here you can learn more about insurance we accept.
What to bring
Please bring an ID and your insurance card or information. If possible, please print and complete bring this sleep questionnaire. In addition, we have an observer's questionnaire to be completed by a family member or bed partner who has observed you while you sleep. These observations can help us diagnose several common sleep disorders.