Senior Care Navigators Offer Help for Free
Taking care of yourself isn't easy when you're aging, living alone and juggling multiple health problems. That's where senior care navigators can step in by helping you find and coordinate the following services:
- Medication management
- Short-term and long-term rehabilitation
- Physical, occupational, speech and recreational therapy
- Memory care
- In-home skilled nursing or personal assistance
- Physician or pharmacy selection
- Independent living
- Assisted living
- Adult day care
- Financial and legal assistance
- Home and lawn care
- Driver rehabilitation
- Transportation coordination
- Support groups
Riverside Senior Care Navigators
Our navigators hold the Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)® credential. Older adults can be confident that CSA professionals are knowledgeable in the issues facing older adults and maintain the highest ethical standards. Learn more.
To be eligible for Riverside Senior Care Navigation services:
- You are 55 years old or older (or care for someone who is)
- You live at home (not in a care facility)
- You are in stable health despite any chronic conditions (not requiring emergency or acute care)
- You could benefit from supportive services
Referrals are not required for Senior Care Navigation and you do not have to be a patient of a Riverside physician to benefit from this free service.
However, if you receive medical care from any Riverside physician, he or she can send a notice to Riverside Senior Care Navigation to contact you with more information. Just let your physician know that you are interested in speaking with a Senior Care Navigator about Riverside and community resources for older adults.
If you would like more information about Riverside Senior Care Navigation, please contact us Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 757-856-7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.