Now you can schedule your own appointment for a screening mammogram by using Riverside's MyChart Open Scheduling, available 24 hours a day.
Four Simple Steps to Schedule Your Mammogram
To use Riverside's MyChart Open Scheduling:
- 1) Choose a Specialty: Select Mammogram
- 2) Choose a Type of Appointment: Select from either Yearly Mammogram Screening or Yearly Mammogram Screening 3D
- 3) Choose a Time: Select a location, date & time. You can also filter by locations, days of the week and time.
- 4) Confirm and Schedule
If you have questions about scheduling your own appointment or encounter problems with the site, please contact Central Scheduling:
- Peninsula, Williamsburg, Middle Peninsula: 757-989-8830 option 2
- Tappahannock, Northern Neck: 800-675-6368 option 2
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
If you have questions about whether or not your insurance will pay for screening mammograms, please contact your insurance carrier.
Day of testing
On the day of your testing appointment, please remember to bring:
- proof of identification
- insurance card
- co-payment, if any
- a list of medications you are taking.
Plan to arrive about 20 minutes before your appointment for check-in.
Maps and directions
- Riverside Diagnostic and Breast Imaging Center - Newport News (PDF)
- Riverside Regional Medical Center - Newport News (PDF)
- Riverside Diagnostic Center - Hampton (PDF)
- Riverside Diagnostic Center - Williamsburg (PDF)
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital - Gloucester (PDF)
- Riverside Tappahannock Hospital - Tappahannock (PDF)