At Riverside Physical Therapy - Shore Memorial Hospital, our experienced physical therapy staff is passionate about your recovery. Our programs are designed with your individual needs in mind, and we seek to help you regain as much strength and functionality as possible following an injury, illness or stay in a rehabilitation center.
Want to know more about our therapists and staff? Meet Our Team - Shore!
Physical Therapy Services
- Postoperative rehabilitation
- Manual therapy
- Myofascial therapy
- Vestibular therapy
- Worker's compensation
- Neck and back pain
- SI joint and pelvic asymmetry
- Mechanical cervical traction (decompression)
- Wellness and injury prevention
- Pelvic floor therapy
Specialized Speech-Language Therapy
- Dysarthria, aphasia or apraxia
- Swallow deficits
- Augmentative communication
- Cognitive therapy
- Fiberoptic endoscopic evaluation of swallowing, or FEES
- Modified Barium Swallow studies, or MBS
- Balance and fall prevention
- Parkinson's LSVT BIG & LOUD therapy – evidence-based physical therapy designed for patients with Parkinson’s disease and other neurological conditions
Riverside Physical Therapy
Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital
20846 Market St.
Onancock, VA 23417
Please call for appointment times and hours of operation.