Guests at RRC-Hampton will experience the personal attention and high quality care they expect from Riverside. Modeled after the reputable Riverside Rehabilitation Center in Newport News, our programs and services are designed to help you experience the highest level of recovery possible.
With the latest equipment and a simulated kitchen and dining room, our goal is help you return to the community with the skills that will help you stay independent. You'll also enjoy plenty of amenities during your stay with us, including cozy gathering places for family members and loved ones and an outdoor courtyard on our beautifully landscaped campus. Your room will be fully equipped with free wireless internet, phone service and free cable television.
Other features of RRC-Hampton include:
- A dedicated program for a maximum of 22 rehabilitation patients, which means excellent staffing ratios, personal attention and quality of care
- An attractive physical therapy suite featuring the latest equipment and technology
- An occupational therapy room features a simulated kitchen and dining room to rebuild skills for returning home.
- Speech and swallowing therapy provided by a licensed speech therapist as prescribed by your physician
- New therapy equipment such as Biodex NuStep machines for joint and cardiac conditioning and hydraulic parallel bars
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Therapeutic recreation
- Joint replacement
- Orthopedic injuries
- General debilitation
- Cardiac care
- Neurological conditions
- Aftercare following surgery
Upon discharge from the program, patients may return to RRC at Hampton for outpatient therapy, if warranted and prescribed by their physician. This ensures continuity of care and capitalizes on positive relationships developed between patients and therapy staff.
Referrals & scheduling
To refer a patient for inpatient rehabilitation please call 757-722-9881. Referrals can also be faxed to 757-723-3605.
Riverside Rehabilitation Center - Hampton
414 Algonquin Road
Hampton, VA 23661