If you have problems with your ears, nose or throat, it's likely that your primary care provider will refer you to a Riverside ENT (ears, nose and throat) physician.

The formal name for an ENT is otolaryngologist. Otolaryngology is a long name from Latin meaning the study of the ears and throat, but your otolaryngologist, trained in both medicine and surgery, treats the ears, nose, throat and other structures of the head and neck.

Here are resources about ENT physicians including: