April 19, 2018 - beginning at 5 p.m.
To RSVP for this event, you may call (757) 240-2229, email Cindie Reddington,
or via Contact the College noting "Open House RSVP" in the comments section.
Riverside College of Health Careers Among the Best in the Country!
Career decisions are among the most important decisions you will make. Why should you choose a health career? Few areas can compare in offering you the opportunity for involvement, the challenge of contributing to improving the quality of life and the personal satisfaction of helping others.
Advances in technology and increasing demands for quality health services provide continued employment opportunities for qualified health care workers. The different types of careers and the many employment settings assure that you can find a health career that is satisfying to you. Our mission is to educate students to become competent entry level healthcare professionals.
What We Offer
- Professional Nursing
- LPN to RN Advanced Placement Option
- Practical Nursing
- Radiologic Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Nurse Aide
- Concurrent Enrollment BSN Program (offered by Old Dominion University)
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Annual Campus Safety Report (PDF)
- Biennial Review Report 2017: Drug-Free Schools & Campuses (PDF)
- Campus Crime Statistics
- Consumer Information (PDF)
- Effect of Drug Conviction on Federal Student Aid (FSA) Eligibility
- Faculty & Staff
- Transcript Request Form (PDF)
- Tuition and Fees
- 2017/18 Catalog Addendum (PDF)
- 2017/18 Catalog (PDF)
- 2016/17 Catalog Addendum (PDF)
- 2016/17 Catalog (PDF)
- 2015/16 Catalog (PDF)
Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
Riverside College of Health Careers is certified by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV).
Riverside College of Health Careers has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verification. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at www.degreeverify.org.
Riverside College of Health Careers
316 Main Street
Newport News, VA 23601
Gloucester Nurse Aide Classroom
7385 Walker Avenue
Gloucester, VA 23061