For the 2019 Match, we will be accepting only applications through ERAS. Deadline to apply is December 15, 2018.
A completed file for our residency application consists of:
- Application--Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- USMLE or COMLEX Board Scores
- Photo (head shot taken within the past 6 months)
- 3 medical letters of recommendation written within the past year by physicians you have worked with you clinically or under an observership or externship.
- CV (not mandatory)
- Completed two (2) one month US Clinical rotations.
- No cut off date for medical school graduation, but there is a two (2) year cut off date for completion of medical training (i.e. observership, internship, externship) or you have to be actively involved in medicine within the past two years (i.e. clinically, military, observership, internship, residency, externship.)--USMLE Step I and Step II Board Scores or Comlex Board Scores.
- Our program Interview dates will be November 08th, November 29th, December 13th and January 10th, 2019 . We try to avoid individual interviews. We encourage these interview dates since you will be able to meet with the director, faculty, residents, administrative representations all in a more relaxed setting with time for individual questions to be answered by more than one party.
Thank you for your interest in the Riverside OB/GYN Residency Program.