Please use our ratings to find the right doctor for you. We believe sharing these scores will help you choose an expert, compassionate provider who can team up with you to support health goals for you and your family. The ratings are based on reviews from patients who completed our survey administered by a leading, independent patient satisfaction research group. The ratings cover all Riverside providers, including physicians, specialists, physician assistants and nurse practitioners. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score.Find a Top Rated Doctor now
Who Receives the Survey?
The Riverside Medical Group patient survey is both mailed and emailed to our patients within a few days of their appointment. Patients take a 13 question survey and provide comments regarding specific aspects of care. We use this feedback to improve all aspects of your overall experience. Our goal is to provide each patient with an exceptional experience of care and to care for you as we care for those we love. Each year we hear back from more than 50,000 patients who receive care in our provider practices. We share five questions from the survey which specifically focus on communication -is the provider listening and is the provider sharing information about your personal health. Below are the five questions:
- 1. Did this provider explain things in a way that was easy to understand?
- 2. During your most recent visit, did this provider listen carefully to you?
- 3. Did this provider seem to know the important information about your medical history?
- 4. Did this provider show respect for what you had to say?
- 5. Would you recommend this provider's office to your family and friends?
Do you post all comments?
We are committed to posting positive and negative feedback. We post comments without editing. We do not post:
- L ibelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate comments
- Comments that may risk the privacy of our patients
While all comments are posted in an anonymous manner, we understand some patients may recognize their comment and desire for it to be removed from the website. Patients may request to remove a comment from their doctor's profile by calling 757-316-5800, Monday through Friday 7:30am-5:00pm.