Riverside Partners in Women's Health - Newport News is open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. as well as Friday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. We also have evenings hours two or three times a month until 7 p.m.
- To make an appointment, please call our office at 757-249-3000 . Please note that we do not accept walk-in patients.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment so that we may get to know you and obtain important health information.
If you need to change your appointment time, we appreciate notification at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled visit.
For after hour emergencies, call 757-249-3000 or have one of the physicians paged at 757-594-2000 .
What to bring to your first appointment:
- Insurance card
- A photo I.D.
- A copay, if needed
- A list of medications and dosages, or the original prescription bottle(s)
If you have been or are currently being treated by a physician of Riverside Medical Group, we can access your medical records electronically. If not, and if at all possible, please bring copies of relevant medical records.
We accept most insurance and welcome new Medicare patients. When making your appointment, please confirm that we accept your insurance provider. If your provider is not on the list, please call us for assistance at (757) 249-3000 .
As a means of expediting care and increasing patient safety, we store medical records electronically. This highly secure system facilitates fast, clear communication among your physicians and specialists. In the event of an emergency, our physicians have immediate access to your medical history. This information can be critical and sometimes lifesaving, in helping to properly diagnose and treat your emergency.
Please be assured your personal medical records are confidential, and we will not release information without your permission. Please review Riverside Health System's Privacy Statement for more information.
Manage Your Health Online
We've introduced a new electronic health record, which you can access via Riverside MyChart. You will have 24/7 access to parts of your health record by enrolling in MyChart.
Riverside MyChart has many new features and enhanced functionality that will allow you to:
- Communicate with your doctor
- Read open notes about your visits
- Access your test results
- Request prescription refills
- Manage your appointments
- View bills and pay online
- Manage your loved one's health through proxy access