Meet Justin Latimer, PA-C
Justin Latimer received his Bachelor of Science in Mathematics from the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. He then earned a second Bachelor of Science in Interservice Physician Assistant at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. After graduation, he continued to pursue his dream of becoming a caring healthcare provider by completing a Masters of Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Justin Latimer served as a Senior Medic for the U.S. Army in Savannah, GA, where he participated in the planning and execution of helicopter and ground assault missions during Operation Iraqi Freedom as a medic for the 1st Ranger Battalion. He also worked as a Health Care Specialist for the U.S. Army Reserves in Richmond, VA, serving as a squad leader providing mentoring in solider and medical skills of new medics assigned to the unit.
In addition to being Board certified as a Physician Assistant in Virginia, Justin is a also certified in Basic Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, BS Mathematics
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, BS Physical Assistant Studies
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Masters Physical Assistant Studies
- National commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants
- Virginia Licensure
- Basic Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support