MyHealth eLink users: We went live with Riverside MyChart on March 1. This is your new tool for accessing your health information online and replaces myHealth eLink.
Please rest assured that your health and safety are always our No. 1 concern. Throughout our transition to our new electronic health record, we've have access to your existing health information in order to be able to provide safe, quality care.
Now until Feb. 24, 2017
- We encourage all myHealth eLink users to log in and use the Blue Button to download your current health record. Log in on the current site: https://healthelink.riversideonline.com.
- Patients who want to save and store information currently in myHealth eLink can print visit summaries (if there are details you want to retain) or take screen shots of sections for reference, like problem lists or medications.
- The Blue Button option will still be available for a period of time after Feb. 24. Please note that it will only include information from visits before Feb. 25.
Feb. 24, 2017 at 5 p.m.
- We will disable the functionality on myHealth eLink to request appointments, send messages or request prescription refills. We apologize for the inconvenience but this step is necessary so we can finish the conversion to our new electronic health record.
- You will need to call your provider's office for appointments, refills and other communication needs from Feb. 24 at 5 p.m. until March 1.
March 1, 2017
- Riverside MyChart goes live!
- Visit the new login page: https://mychart.riversideonline.com. Please bookmark this site for future use.
- To log in to your Riverside MyChart starting March 1, use the same username and password that you had for myHealth eLink.
- Please remember that Riverside MyChart should not be used for urgent or emergency situations. Please call your provider's office or 911 in case of emergency.
Riverside MyChart Customer Service Center