Sharing meals with family and friends is at the core of most of our social interactions. When you're retired, you have the time and luxury to relax over food and drinks, enjoying the companionship of others. As a resident of Patriots Colony, you can also choose to leave the meal preparation to us, and you'll be glad you did!
Our diverse and flexible dining experience is an extremely appealing part of our lifestyle. The dining services are designed with the needs and preferences of residents as a top priority. Whether you're grabbing a quick bite at the bistro or sitting down to a formal dinner in the restaurant, our dining options are convenient and delicious. Our Director of Dining Services focuses on seasonal, well-balanced meals and snacks certain to please every palate. Meals rotate frequently and the dining team is always eager to hear your feedback.
Dining amenities include:
- Formal dining room with wait staff
- Liberty Lounge bistro for casual meals and snacks
- Archie's Tavern with daily happy hour
- Full-time chef
- Catering for special events for an additional fee
- Adherence to special diets, such as low sugar or salt, when needed