Presidents Pavilion, Newest Independent Living Expansion
Welcome to Presidents Pavilion at Patriots Colony! We've completed our newest independent living expansion project, and are welcoming new residents to join our community.
Presidents Pavilion offers stunning 60 new apartments and sets the standard of luxury retirement living in Virginia. From first glance to the smallest detail, Presidents Pavilion offers unparalleled standards of quality and convenience.
While your career has been devoted to our country, we've devoted our mission to you and your loved ones. The stately buildings of Presidents Pavilion incorporated the traditional brick-accented exterior and blend seamlessly into Patriots Colony's traditional yet distinguished architecture and design. Every home, walkway and common area has been thoughtfully designed and accentuated with the exquisite taste Patriots Colony is known for.
Presidents Pavilion offers a range of amenities with the supreme convenience of residents in mind.
- Full-size kitchens with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Full-size washer and dryer in each home
- Walk-in closets
- Double vanity in bathrooms
- Pristine flooring and finishes
- Oversized windows
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Interior and exterior maintenance
GET IN ON THE GROUND FLOOR
Don't miss your chance to receive priority access to reserve the home of your dreams. Join the Patriots Club future resident priority list today to enjoy exclusive benefits and secure your spectacular future!Schedule a Tour!
- A variety of floor plans to fit your needs and preferences, including one- and two-bedroom options
- Spacious, open layouts with unobstructed views between kitchen, dining room and great room
- Two-bedroom, two-bathroom homes provide ample storage and comfortable guest accommodations
- Master suite with sprawling master bath, double vanity and roomy walk-in closet
- Second bedroom (in select floor plans) also features a large walk-in closet
- Adjacent to the 200+ acres of Green Spring, a nationally protected green space and former home of Virginia's first governor, Sir William Berkeley