We understand that the death of a loved one can be an overwhelming experience, whether it is due to COVID-19 or some other health-related condition. Please know that you are not alone. We are available to support you through this time of grief and loss.
Our team offers a variety of resources to assist with comfort, coping and healing:
- Face-to-face visits (social distancing and precautions)
- Virtual visits through Zoom, FaceTime, video calls
- Support by phone call
- Mailed and community resources
We are here for you. Please contact us if you have questions or want more information. We offer services in each Virginia region that we serve. We can also tell you about hospice support groups that you may find helpful.
- Riverside Tappahannock Hospice, Kim Barker, Bereavement Coordinator, 804-443-6130, serving the Northern Neck community
- Riverside Shore Hospice, 757-789-5000, serving the Eastern Shore community
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospice, Joel Calhoun, Bereavement Coordinator, 804-693-1111, serving the Middle Peninsula community
- Riverside Hospice, Steve McGee, Bereavement Coordinator, 757-594-2745, serving the Virginia Peninsula community