Find information on diseases and conditions that affect older adults and what you can do to stay healthy.
- 8 ways to improve sleep quality as you age
- Age isn't a barrier to organ donation
- Aging: What to expect
- Are you doing everything you can to stay healthy?
- Belly fat in women: Taking — and keeping — it off
- Hearing aids: How to choose the right one
- Heart disease in women: Understand symptoms and risk factors
- Home care services: Questions to ask
- How to live your best life in retirement
- Is healthy aging in your genes?
- Is your hearing at risk?
- Long term care for aging parents: Talk now
- Long-term care: Early planning pays off
- Memory loss: 7 tips to improve your memory
- Older drivers: 7 tips for driver safety
- Prednisone and other corticosteroids
- Stay healthy by making friends
- Why interval training may be the best workout at any age
- Aging skin
- Caffeine and menopause symptoms: Is there a link?
- Does older age increase the risk of atrial fibrillation?
- High-frequency hearing loss: Can hearing aids help?
- Loss of taste and smell: Natural with aging?
- Menopause hormone therapy: Follow-up appointments?
- Menopause hormone therapy: Who shouldn't take it?
- Paced breathing: Can it help with hot flashes?
- Sex after years of abstinence: OK to resume?
- Testosterone therapy in women: Does it boost sex drive?
- Testosterone therapy side effects: What are the heart risks?
- Vaginal dryness after menopause: How to treat it?
- Vitamin D deficiency