Dietician's Tip: This savory dip pairs well with veggies or crispy breadsticks.
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and cut in half
- 3/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and patted dry
- 1 cup low-fat (1 percent) cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
Place ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight and serve with your favorite vegetables.
Nutritional analysis per serving
Serving size: 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup)
- Calories 54
- Cholesterol 1 mg
- Monounsaturated fat 1 g
- Saturated fat Trace
- Sodium 226 mg
- Total carbohydrate 5 g
- Dietary fiber 0 g
- Protein 4 g
- Serving size 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup)
- Total fat 2 g
Last Updated: 04-17-2014
© 1998-2019 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved. A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.com," "Mayo Clinic Health Information," "Reliable information for a healthier life" and the triple-shield Mayo logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.