Dietician's Tip: This red, white and blue parfait is perfect for a July 4th brunch.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup low-fat, artificially sweetened vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon honey
Make creamy filling by placing yogurt, cream cheese and honey into bowl and beating until fluffy.
Assemble parfaits by placing 1/3 cup strawberries in each parfait glass. Top each with 3 tablespoons of creamy filling, then 1/4 cup blueberries. Garnish each by dividing remaining topping. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional analysis per serving
Serving size: 1 parfait glass
- Calories 129
- Cholesterol 5 mg
- Monounsaturated fat 0.3 g
- Saturated fat 0.5 g
- Sodium 144 mg
- Total carbohydrate 24 g
- Dietary fiber 3 g
- Protein 6 g
- Serving size 1 parfait glass
- Total fat Trace