Dietician's Tip: For best results, use ice-cold soy milk and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup light vanilla soy milk, chilled
- 1/3 cup silken or soft tofu
- 1 tablespoon dark honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 ice cubes
- 4 peeled orange segments (about half an orange)
In a blender, combine the orange juice, soy milk, tofu, honey, orange zest, vanilla and ice cubes. Blend until smooth and frothy, about 30 seconds.
Pour into tall, chilled glasses and garnish each glass with an orange segment.
Nutritional analysis per serving
Serving size: 1 cup (8 fluid ounces)
- Calories 101
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Monounsaturated fat < 1 g
- Saturated fat < 1 g
- Sodium 40 mg
- Total carbohydrate 20 g
- Dietary fiber 1 g
- Protein 3 g
- Serving size 1 cup (8 fluid ounces)
- Total fat 1 g