Dietician's Tip: Red Fresno peppers are similar in size but hotter than jalapeno peppers.
- 2 mangoes, diced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 small red onion, minced (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 red Fresno peppers, minced (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Nutritional analysis per serving
Serving size: About 2/3 cup
- Calories 100
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Monounsaturated fat 2.5 g
- Saturated fat 0.5 g
- Sodium 3 mg
- Total carbohydrate 15 g
- Dietary fiber 2 g
- Protein 1 g
- Serving size About 2/3 cup
- Total fat 4 g
Last Updated: 03-19-2019
© 1998-2020 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved. A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "Mayo," "Mayo Clinic," "MayoClinic.com," "Mayo Clinic Health Information," "Reliable information for a healthier life" and the triple-shield Mayo logo are trademarks of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.