Dietician's Tip: Strawberries and raspberries are good sources of vitamin C and fiber. If you don't have berries, use fresh peaches or bananas instead.
- 1/2 cup fat-free, sugar-free instant vanilla pudding made with fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup sliced strawberries (about 12 to 15 medium strawberries)
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 6 single-serve (tart-size) graham cracker pie crusts
- 6 tablespoons light whipped topping
- 6 mint leaves, for garnish
Make the pudding according to the directions on the package. In a small bowl, mix together the strawberries and raspberries.
Divide the pudding among the pie crusts (about 4 teaspoons in each). Add about 2 tablespoons of the berry mix to each pie. Top each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Nutritional analysis per serving
Serving size: 1 pie
- Calories 133
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Monounsaturated fat 1.5 g
- Saturated fat 3 g
- Sodium 169 mg
- Total carbohydrate 20 g
- Dietary fiber 2 g
- Protein 2 g
- Serving size 1 pie
- Total fat 5 g