This savory dip pairs well with veggies or crispy breadsticks.
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and cut in half
- 3/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and patted dry
- 1 cup low-fat (1 percent) cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
Place ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight and serve with your favorite vegetables.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
Serving size: 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup)
- Total carbohydrate: 5 g
- Dietary fiber: 0 g
- Sodium: 226 mg
- Saturated fat: Trace
- Monounsaturated fat: 1 g
- Total fat: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 1 mg
- Protein: 4 g
- Calories: 54
Last Updated: 2014-04-17
© 1998-2016 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.