This is a tastier and healthier version to traditional potato salad — and it's low in fat and sodium.
- 1 pound potatoes, diced and boiled or steamed
- 1 large yellow onion, minced (1 cup)
- 1 large carrot, diced (1/2 cup)
- 2 ribs celery, diced (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons minced dill
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup low-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Serve.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
Serving size: About 3/4 cup
- Total carbohydrate: 15 g
- Dietary fiber: 2 g
- Sodium: 120 mg
- Saturated fat: trace
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.5 g
- Total fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 2 mg
- Protein: 2 g
- Calories: 77
Last Updated: 2012-11-30
© 1998-2016 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.