This refreshing drink is an excellent source of vitamins A and C.
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 4 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup other berries such as blackberries or blueberries
- 2 ounces fresh raw baby spinach (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint or to taste
- 1 cup cold water or ice
Place all ingredients in a blender or juicer and puree. Enjoy.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
Serving size: 6 ounces
- Total carbohydrate: 12 g
- Dietary fiber: 2 g
- Sodium: 14 mg
- Saturated fat: trace
- Monounsaturated fat: trace
- Total fat: trace
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Protein: 1 g
- Calories: 52
Last Updated: 2012-09-21
© 1998-2016 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved.