This red, white and blue parfait is perfect for a July 4th brunch.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup low-fat, artificially sweetened vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon honey
Make creamy filling by placing yogurt, cream cheese and honey into bowl and beating until fluffy.
Assemble parfaits by placing 1/3 cup strawberries in each parfait glass. Top each with 3 tablespoons of creamy filling, then 1/4 cup blueberries. Garnish each by dividing remaining topping. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- Total carbohydrate: 24 g
- Dietary fiber: 3 g
- Sodium: 144 mg
- Saturated fat: 0.5 g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.3 g
- Total fat: Trace
- Cholesterol: 5 mg
- Protein: 6 g
- Calories: 129