This dessert is more similar to a tart than a traditional cream pie. You can use any fresh, unsweetened berries, such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or blackberries.
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust, about 9 inches in diameter
- 1 can (16 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 pint berries, rinsed and drained (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or blackberries, or a combination)
In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese with the sugar. Gently spread over the graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 2 hours.
Just before serving, spread the crushed pineapple over the cream cheese. Add the berries. Cut the pie into 8 wedges and serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- Total carbohydrate: 28 g
- Dietary fiber: 3 g
- Sodium: 289 mg
- Saturated fat: 1 g
- Monounsaturated fat: 4 g
- Total fat: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 4 mg
- Protein: 5 g
- Calories: 186