Espresso is a strong dark coffee that is often the basis for other drinks. This iced version includes brown sugar and almond syrup. You can use any other flavored syrup, such as hazelnut, or you can omit the flavoring.
- 2 cups brewed decaffeinated espresso coffee, cooled
- 2 tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free almond syrup*
- Ice cubes
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping*
- 1 teaspoon ground espresso beans
*Note: If you need to follow a gluten-free diet, check labels to make sure the brands of syrup and whipped topping are gluten-free.
In a pitcher, combine the espresso, brown sugar, milk and syrup. Stir to mix evenly. Refrigerate until cold.
Fill 4 glasses with ice cubes. Pour coffee over ice. Add 1/4 cup whipped topping to each drink and sprinkle with ground espresso beans.
Nutritional Analysis (per serving)
- Total carbohydrate: 11 g
- Dietary fiber: 0 g
- Sodium: 69 mg
- Saturated fat: 1 g
- Monounsaturated fat: Trace
- Total fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 3 mg
- Protein: 4 g
- Calories: 70