Explore information on newborn care, baby care, baby development, infant development and baby illnesses.
- Breast-feeding beyond infancy: What you need to know
- Burn safety: Protect your child from burns
- Car seat safety: Avoid 9 common mistakes
- Child development: Know what's ahead
- Childhood vaccines: Tough questions, straight answers
- Don't let your tots burn
- Eye injury: Tips to protect vision
- Fall safety for kids: How to prevent falls
- Kids' swimming: Keep health risks at bay
- Parenting tips: How to improve toddler behavior
- Potty training: How to get the job done
- Stroller safety: Tips for parents
- Temper tantrums in toddlers: How to keep the peace
- Thermometer basics: Taking your child's temperature
- Vaccines: Keep your child's shots on track
- Water safety: Protect your child from drowning
- Autism spectrum disorder and digestive symptoms
- Discolored baby teeth: A cause for concern?
- Flu shots for kids: Does my child need a flu shot?
- High cholesterol in children: How is it treated?
- Poinsettia plants: Are they poisonous?
- Terrible twos: Why are 2-year-olds so difficult?
- Toddler speech development: What's typical for a 2-year-old?
- Uncircumcised penis: Is special care needed?