Learn how your eye functions, what can go wrong and measures you can take to protect or treat your eyes and improve your vision.
- Are you straining your eyes?
- Black eye: First aid
- Chemical splash in the eye: First aid
- Contact lenses: What to know before you buy
- Do your sunglasses get the job done?
- Don't let your computer stare you down
- Eye injury: Tips to protect vision
- Foreign object in the eye: First aid
- Had an eye exam lately?
- Have a black eye? Here's what to do
- LASIK surgery: Is it right for you?
- Prepare for your eye exam
- Screen time making your eyes buggy?
- Shopping for shades?
- Bags under eyes
- Blocked tear duct
- Chlamydia trachomatis
- Convergence insufficiency
- Dry eyes
- Dry macular degeneration
- Eye floaters
- Eye melanoma
- Fuchs' dystrophy
- Lazy eye (amblyopia)
- Ocular rosacea
- Poor color vision
- Stickler syndrome
- Subconjunctival hemorrhage (broken blood vessel in eye)
- Wet macular degeneration
- Artificial tears: How to select eyedrops for dry eyes
- Cataract surgery: When is the laser method a good idea?
- Cataract surgery: Will my vision deteriorate after cataract surgery?
- Choosing sunglasses: Is UV protection important?
- Eye dilation: Necessary with every eye exam?
- Eye exam: Is a laser retina scan worthwhile?
- Eye vitamins: Can they prevent or treat glaucoma?
- Pink eye treatment: What if I wear contact lenses?
- Pink eye: How long is it contagious?
- Presbyopia: A cause of blurred distance vision?