A guide to how your digestive system works and what to do about digestive system ailments from heartburn to hemorrhoids.
- Acid reflux and GERD: The same thing?
- Acute hepatitis C infection: Is it serious?
- Bezoars: How do they happen?
- Can you recommend a diet after gallbladder removal?
- Chronic diarrhea: A concern after gallbladder removal?
- Drinking alcohol: Is it safe after hepatitis C cure?
- Early hepatitis C infection: How often does it become chronic?
- Flu shot: Will it prevent the stomach flu?
- Gallbladder polyps: Can they be cancerous?
- Hepatitis C: How common is sexual transmission?
- Hepatitis C: What happens in end-stage liver disease?
- Liver transplantation for chronic hepatitis C: How common is it?
- Spastic colon: What does it mean?
- Stomach flu: How long am I contagious?
- What is a good ileostomy diet?
- Why isn't there a hepatitis C vaccine?
- Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch (BPD/DS)
- Bilirubin test
- Capsule endoscopy
- Cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
- Endoscopic mucosal resection
- Endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- HIDA scan
- Liver biopsy
- Liver function tests
- Liver transplant
- Magnetic resonance elastography
- Prothrombin time test
- Upper endoscopy