Find information on the common cold and flu, including symptoms and treatment.
- Can chicken soup cure a cold?
- Chicken soup: Can it treat a cold?
- Cold remedies: What works, what doesn't, what can't hurt
- Does zinc work for colds?
- Flu shot: Your best bet for avoiding influenza
- Have a cold? Common sense rules
- Have a cold? Fight back with humidity
- Have a cold? Fight it with fluids
- How well do you wash your hands?
- Humidifier care 101
- Humidifiers: Air moisture eases skin, breathing symptoms
- Is antibacterial soap a do or a don't?
- Stuffy nose? Try saline spray
- Vitamin C: Can it prevent colds?
- Cold and flu viruses: How long can they live outside the body?
- Cold or allergy: Which is it?
- Cold symptoms: Does drinking milk increase phlegm?
- Echinacea: Is it effective for the common cold?
- Flu symptoms: Should I see my doctor?
- Flu vaccine: Safe for people with egg allergy?
- Fluzone High-Dose: What distinguishes it from other flu vaccines?
- Honey: An effective cough remedy?
- Neti pot solution: Can I make my own?
- Neti pot: Can it clear your nose?
- Plugged ears: What is the remedy?
- Self-care for the flu
- Vicks VapoRub: An effective nasal decongestant?
- Warm-mist versus cool-mist humidifier: Which is better for a cold?
- What's the difference between H1N1 flu and influenza A?
- Zinc for colds: The final word?