Find information on Brain, Spine & Stroke conditions, diseases and treatments.
- 15 simple diet tweaks that could cut your Alzheimer's risk
- Act FAST if you suspect stroke
- Alzheimer's genes: Are you at risk?
- Alzheimer's or depression: Could it be both?
- Alzheimer's stages: How the disease progresses
- Alzheimer's treatments: What's on the horizon?
- Alzheimer's: Drugs help manage symptoms
- Banish back pain
- Diagnosing Alzheimer's: How Alzheimer's is diagnosed
- Early-onset Alzheimer's: When symptoms begin before age 65
- Headache: First aid
- Memory loss: When to seek help
- Stroke rehabilitation: What to expect as you recover
- Stroke: First aid
- Absence seizure
- Acoustic neuroma
- Brain aneurysm
- Brain metastases
- Cavernous malformations
- Cervical spondylosis
- Chemo brain
- Chiari malformation
- Childhood apraxia of speech
- Choroid plexus carcinoma
- Chronic traumatic encephalopathy
- Diabetic coma
- Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis (DISH)
- Embryonal tumors
- Frontal lobe seizures
- Frontotemporal dementia
- Herniated disk
- Lewy body dementia
- Mild cognitive impairment (MCI)
- Moyamoya disease
- Naegleria infection
- Pediatric brain tumors
- Primary progressive aphasia
- Pseudobulbar affect
- Temporal lobe seizure
- Transient global amnesia
- Vertebral tumor
- Acupuncture for back pain?
- Alzheimer's and dementia: What's the difference?
- Alzheimer's disease: Can exercise prevent memory loss?
- Alzheimer's nose spray: New Alzheimer's treatment?
- Alzheimer's prevention: Does it exist?
- Alzheimer's test: Detection at the earliest stages
- Alzheimer's: Can a Mediterranean diet lower my risk?
- Alzheimer's: Can a head injury increase my risk?
- Axona: Medical food to treat Alzheimer's
- Back pain relief: Ergonomic chair or fitness ball?
- Benefits of being bilingual: Delay Alzheimer's?
- Bulging disk vs. herniated disk: What's the difference?
- Can diet and exercise prevent Alzheimer's disease?
- Can music help someone with Alzheimer's?
- Concussion in children: What are the effects?
- Disk replacement: An effective treatment for low back pain?
- Elder care for Alzheimer's: Choosing a provider
- Epidural steroid injections: Why limited dosing?
- Folic acid supplements: Can they slow cognitive decline?
- Ginkgo biloba: Can it prevent memory loss?
- Huperzine A: Can it treat Alzheimer's?
- Inversion therapy: Can it relieve back pain?
- Is the definition of Alzheimer's disease changing?
- Myofascial release therapy: Can it relieve back pain?
- Neurontin side effects: How do I manage them?
- Ovary removal (oophorectomy): A risk factor for dementia?
- Phantosmia: What causes olfactory hallucinations?
- Phosphatidylserine supplements: Can they improve memory?
- Pseudoclaudication: Is it related to claudication?
- Rapidly progressing Alzheimer's: Something else?
- Sundowning: Late-day confusion
- Tailbone pain: How can I relieve it?
- Tarlov cysts: A cause of low back pain?
- Vitamin B-12: Can it improve memory in Alzheimer's?
- Vitamin D: Can it prevent Alzheimer's & dementia?
- Mayo Clinic Minute Meningitis 101 for college students
- Mayo Clinic Minute New definition of Alzheimer's changes
- Mayo Clinic Minute: 3 tips to reduce your risk of Alzheimer's disease
- Mayo Clinic Minute: Alzheimer's disease risk and lifestyle
- Mayo Clinic Minute: Demystifying epilepsy
- Mayo Clinic Minute: Women and Alzheimer's Disease
- Video: Alzheimer's drug shows early promise