Find information on bladder and kidney conditions, diseases and treatments.
- Acute kidney failure
- Anterior prolapse (cystocele)
- Bladder exstrophy
- Bladder stones
- Chronic kidney disease
- E. coli
- End-stage renal disease
- IgA nephropathy (Berger's disease)
- Kidney cancer
- Kidney cysts
- Kidney infection
- Kidney stones
- Membranous nephropathy
- Renal artery stenosis
- Stress incontinence
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Vesicoureteral reflux
- Adult bed-wetting: A concern?
- Bladder infection in men
- Chronic bladder infection: Is there a cure?
- Diet and overactive bladder
- Kidney dialysis: When is it time to stop?
- Low-phosphorus diet: Helpful for kidney disease?
- MRI: Is gadolinium safe for people with kidney problems?
- Non-mesh sling: A treatment for stress urinary incontinence?
- Renal diet for vegetarians: What about protein?
- Bladder removal surgery (cystectomy)
- Deceased-donor kidney transplant
- Donor nephrectomy
- Kidney biopsy
- Kidney transplant
- Living-donor kidney transplant
- Living-donor transplant
- Neobladder reconstruction
- Nondirected living-donor transplant
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Pre-emptive kidney transplant