Find information on mental health and mental illness, specific disorders and mental health treatments.
- 5 ways to create more happiness
- Anger management: 10 tips to tame your temper
- Anger management: Your questions answered
- Are you thinking about suicide? How to stay safe and find treatment
- Be kind to yourself: How self-compassion can improve your resiliency
- Bedtime routines: Not just for babies
- Can't sleep? Try daytime exercise
- Change your mind to grow
- Coffee after dinner? Make it decaf
- Denial: When it helps, when it hurts
- Eating disorder treatment: Know your options
- Empty nest syndrome: Tips for coping
- Focus on progress, not perfection
- Friendships: Enrich your life and improve your health
- How compassion can boost your happiness
- How opioid addiction occurs
- How to tell if a loved one is abusing opioids
- How to use opioids safely
- Insomnia treatment: Cognitive behavioral therapy instead of sleeping pills
- Intervention: Help a loved one overcome addiction
- Kratom for opioid withdrawal: Does it work?
- Mental health providers: Tips on finding one
- Mental health: Overcoming the stigma of mental illness
- Mental health: What's normal, what's not
- Not tired? Don't go to bed
- Prescription sleeping pills: What's right for you?
- Pubertal blockers for transgender and gender diverse youth
- Put a leash on anger
- Self-esteem check: Too low or just right?
- Self-esteem: Take steps to feel better about yourself
- Skip booze for better sleep
- Stay healthy by making friends
- Suicide: What to do when someone is suicidal
- Tapering off opioids: When and how
- Treating pain: When is an opioid the right choice?
- ADHD diet: Do food additives cause hyperactivity?
- Autism spectrum disorder and digestive symptoms
- Autism spectrum disorder treatment: Can special diets help?
- Autism treatment: Can chelation therapy help?
- Bipolar disorder in children: Is it possible?
- Passive-aggressive behavior: What are the red flags?
- Stop multitasking and learn how to focus
- Test anxiety: Can it be treated?