A wide range of asthma information for children and adults — from asthma symptoms to asthma treatments.
- Allergies and asthma: They often occur together
- Asthma in adults: Creating an asthma action plan
- Asthma in children: Creating an asthma action plan
- Asthma inhalers: Which one's right for you?
- Asthma medications: Know your options
- Asthma treatment: 3 steps to better asthma control
- Asthma treatment: Do complementary and alternative approaches work?
- Asthma-friendly products: Do they really help?
- Asthma: Limit asthma attacks caused by colds or flu
- Asthma: Steps in testing and diagnosis
- Treating asthma in children ages 12 and older
- Treating asthma in children ages 5 to 11
- Treating asthma in children under 5
- Albuterol side effects: Can I avoid them?
- Asthma and acid reflux: Are they linked?
- Asthma diet: Does what you eat make a difference?
- Asthma triggers: Are hard flooring surfaces better than carpet?
- Asthma: Why are symptoms worse during my period?
- Hygiene hypothesis: Early germ exposure prevents asthma?
- LABAs for asthma — Should I stop taking them?
- Ozone air purifiers: Can they improve asthma symptoms?
- Reactive airway disease: Is it asthma?
- Trouble breathing: Could it be asthma?
- Vocal cord dysfunction: Is it a type of asthma?
- Will my child outgrow asthma?