Thank you for your interest in the 28th Annual Hampton Roads Trauma Symposium to be held April 26, 2019 in Williamsburg, Virginia. This conference is geared to emergency physicians, trauma surgeons, physicians in related specialties, registered nurses, emergency medical services professionals and other health care providers who are interested in trauma care.
NOTE: Registration is currently closed. It will reopen on the morning of the Trauma Symposium for those who want to register at the door.
Common Things, Uncommon Injuries
- Provide insight on the impact of trauma to our community.
- Address medical issues which impact care of the trauma patient.
- Discuss issues of trauma care at local and national levels.
- Identify prevention methods to decrease the incidence of trauma.
Friday, April 26, 2019
7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Conference brochure: 28th Annual Hampton Roads Trauma Symposium (PDF)
Physicians: $150 (approved for 7 CME credits)
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant: $120
Nurse/Allied Health/EMS: $90
Full-time Medical/Nursing Student/Resident: $50 (letter of faculty approval required)
Register and pay online >>
Will be made until April 12, 2019 less a $10 processing fee.
SPECIAL NEEDS OR DIETARY CONCERNS:
Please contact Lou Ann Miller at 757-612-7218.