Everyone who completed his or her 2012 Physical Exam Verification Form and sent it to our Health Advocate partner is automatically registered for a weekly drawing for wellness-oriented prizes as well as for a special grand prize.
The drawings, which began July 20th, continue over seven weeks until the end of our open period for wellness visits. The three tier weekly prizes are:
1. One year wellness membership to Riverside Wellness & Fitness Center (Gloucester or Peninsula). For winners on the Eastern Shore, Petersburg, Richmond or Northern Neck, a wellness membership is paid for six months at a local facility.
2. One full nutritional consult from a Riverside registered dietitian with recommended nutritional guidance for dietary intake to meet the winner's specific goals.
3. One Riverside item from the online store.
The grand prize, in keeping with the wellness theme, is a 2013 seven-speed Trek bicycle built for style and comfort and provided by our partner BikeBeat, southern Virginia's largest full service cycling stores noted for their quality products and exceptional customer service. The grand prize winner can also exchange the Trek bike for any other bicycle sold by BikeBeat up to $500 in value.
And the winners are…
- The wellness membership was won by Barbara Miller, Environmental Services, Gardens of Warwick Forest.
- The Riverside item from the online store was on by Paula Hooper, Imaging IT Administration, RRMC.
- The wellness membership was won by Lolita Tyree, RRMC Patient Access.
- The nutritional consult was won by Gail Khoury, RMG Internal Medicine of Gloucester.
- The Riverside item from the online store was won by Jessica Rafter, Accountant LHARS.
- The wellness membership was won by Casheila Heath, Business Office Revenue Cycle, LHARS.
- The Riverside item from the online store was won by Portia Jones, Environmental Services, RRI.
- The wellness membership was won by Karla Gheen, Total Rewards.
- The nutritional consult was won by Jaime Wheatley, Shore Healthcare at Home.
- The Riverside item from the online store was won by Deloris Bendix, Shore Rehabilitation Center.
Congratulations to these weekly winners for their prizes and for their participation in the wellness exam and follow up.
And don't forget: September 4, 2012 Postmark
This is the deadline for returning the 2012 Physical Exam Verification Form, along with a copy of your lab results, and your Patient Consent and Authorization, to Health Advocate. This information is required to determine if you qualify for the Riverside health plan discount.
- Return to Newsletter Home