As a way of thanking all those Riverside team members who have completed their 2012 Physical Exam Verification Forms within the designated timeline, we're automatically including their names in a weekly random drawing for wellness-oriented prizes – and for a special grand prize. These raffles began July 20th, and we would like to congratulate our first weekly winners:
- Barbara Miller from the Gardens of Warwick Forest
- Paula Hooper from Riverside Regional Medical Center
Each week we will raffle:
- One-year wellness membership to Riverside Wellness and Fitness Center-Peninsula or Riverside Wellness and Fitness Center-Middle Peninsula; or subsidize six months of wellness membership for employees on the Eastern Shore or in the Northern Neck, Richmond or Petersburg areas.
- One full nutritional consult with a registered dietitian and recommended nutritional guidance for dietary intake to meet winner's goals.
- One Riverside item from the online store.
Our grand prize is a 2013 model, 7-speed, Trek Bicycle built for style and comfort and provided by our partner BikeBeat, southern Virginia's largest full service cycling stores noted for their quality products and exceptional customer service.
The bike will be offered in the winner's choice of size, color and gender (within the range of specifications and availability). The winner could also exchange the Trek bike for any other bicycle sold by BikeBeat up to $500 in value.
- Click here for details on the Trek bike
In order to participate and have your name included in the drawing (weekly and grand prize), please have your 2012 Physical Exam Verification Form completed and sent to Health Advocate by September 4, 2012. Prizes will be given every week from July 20th to August 31st.
Good luck and good health!
- Return to Newsletter Home