As our facilities meet specific criteria, many are moving into a new phase that may allow for limited visitation, such as outside visits. We are excited about this new opportunity to welcome family members and loved ones!
Outside visits must be scheduled in advance. Please call ahead to check facility status — not all are allowing outside visits — and to coordinate your visit. Use this information as a guide on what to expect when you arrive.
- Up to two visitors will be allowed for 15 minutes.
- Please remember to wear your own face mask.
- All visitors will be screened up front and asked to use alcohol-based hand rub.
- During the visit, social distancing will be in effect, so you must stay at least 6 feet apart, with no physical contact.
- No food or drink will be allowed.
- Residents will also be wearing cloth face masks.
- Visitors will be restricted from entering the facility.
- Bathroom facilities will not be available to visitors.
Requests to bring a pet — other than an ADA service animal — along for an outdoor visit must be made in advance and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
To schedule an outside visit, please give us a call.
Patriots Colony: 757-220-9000
Sanders Retirement Village: 804-693-2000
The Orchard A Riverside Healthy Living Community Northern Neck: 804-313-2400
Warwick Forest: 757-886-2200
The Gardens at Warwick Forest: 757-875-2000
Riverside Convalescent Center Mathews: 804-725-9443
Riverside Convalescent Center Saluda: 804-758-2363
Riverside Convalescent Center West Point: 804-843-4323
Riverside Healthy Living Community Smithfield: 757-357-3282
Riverside Rehabilitation Center Hampton: 757-722-9881