A Riverside Healthy Living Community
From your first step inside the airy, sun-drenched atrium of The Orchard, you'll see why so many people just like you have chosen the independent, active lifestyles offered in our four welcoming residences. In the heart of Warsaw, Virginia, The Orchard's meticulously maintained campus is the perfect place to take advantage of afternoon walks through the courtyards or a concert by professional musicians.
The Orchard sits just outside of Richmond, Virginia, with Fredericksburg and Washington, D.C. just an easy drive away. Of course, there are always plenty of engaging programs and special events to keep you busy right here. As part of our family, you'll enjoy all the independence you'd like, but have the reassurance of knowing help is never far away if you ever need it.
Residences of The Orchard
The Orchard offers four distinct residences. If your needs ever change, you'll be seamlessly accommodated within the community you already know and can stay close to the friends you love.
- Magnolia Manor provides assisted living for individuals and couples who are independent and in good health, but need some assistance with their activities of daily living.
- Riverside Rehabilitation Center is a dedicated program for patients recovering from illness, injury or a hospital stay, with a focus on returning to their normal routines.
- Dogwood Manor offers long-term 24-hour nursing care for residents who need around-the-clock support.
- The Garden provides specialized memory care in a safe, secure community for residents experiencing memory impairment.
Affordable, All-Inclusive Rates
There are no entrance fees at The Orchard. You and your loved ones simply pay an affordable monthly rental rate that includes:
- Efficiency kitchenettes with built-in cabinets and full size refrigerator
- All utilities
- Satellite TV
- Weekly housekeeping services (or as needed)
- Laundry facilities with detergent provided for those preferring to do their own laundry
- Safety features, including an emergency generator and sprinkler system
- Mail delivery six days a week to your personal USPS mailbox
A Life Full of Amenities and Free from Worries
While each resident requires a unique level of support, each of our communities encourages energetic, active lifestyles to help you maintain the highest possible level of independence. You will enjoy convenient amenities like housekeeping and maintenance and a full social calendar of lively onsite programs and special events, as well as day trips throughout the community to shop, see a movie or enter your famous chili in the local competition.
Delicious Dining…Every Day
Three delicious meals and nutritious snacks are served daily, in casual and elegant dining styles. You will have a variety of meal selections to choose from in our bright, open dining rooms overlooking sunny courtyards. You can share meals with friends or family either indoors or outside on the screened-in patios. And don't worry, along with highly nutritious, balanced meals, we don't forget to include the occasional special dessert and ice cream stations.
Deep-rooted in Experience
The Orchard's beautiful surroundings offer you the peace and comfort to simply enjoy your time, choosing to spend your days visiting nearby Tappahannock, matching wits in a card game on a shady patio or strolling through the fall foliage in one of the many manicured courtyards.
The ease of this exciting living is made possible in part by the experience and financial backing of Riverside Health System, which comes with stability, decades of experience and a notable reputation. As a resident of The Orchard, you have priority access to award-winning medical, health and wellness services throughout the Riverside Health System, including nearby Riverside Tappahannock Hospital.
For more information or to schedule a complimentary tour of The Orchard, please call (804) 313-2400.
20 Delfae Drive
Warsaw, Virginia 22572
804-313-2400 - General Information
804-313-2580 - Fax