The Riverside Center for Excellence in Aging and Lifelong Health is here to help you and your loved ones make informed decisions regarding health and well-being. We understand that some of the concerns brought on by aging can be quite complex. CEALH is committed to promoting the independence, dignity and health of older adults and those who care for them.
Our services range from providing geriatric assessments, to teaching individuals with chronic conditions how to manage their symptoms, to providing a haven of resources and education for caregivers. We are able to make a complex system of services more easily accessible through education, referrals and individualized, person-centered services, tailored to the unique needs of aging adults and their families.
Explore our Services and Programs:
- Our Services and Programs
- Geriatric Assessment Clinic
- Driver Rehabilitation Clinic
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
- "Caring For You, Caring For Me" Program
- Teepa Snow's Positive Approach to Caregiving
- Caregiver Commons
- Operation Family Caregiver
- Memory Café
- Dealing with Dementia
- FAMILIES Caregiver Intervention
- Senior Care Navigation