The Riverside Center for Excellence in Aging and Lifelong Health is supporting caregivers through a new program, Caring for You: Mind, Body and Soul. This is an educational course at no cost for caregivers of individuals with memory loss, including Alzheimer's disease. This new program consists of 10 short and informative lessons.
Participants will benefit from:
- Learning new skills and tools to increase self-care and confidence as a cargiver.
- A fully online course with lessons accessible at anytime from anywhere without scheduling or leaving home.
- Microlearning, allowing caregivers to learn information in brief bursts (five to 10 minutes) that they can apply quickly to their demanding lives.
- Caring for Your Mind: Guilt and Fear, Frustration, Loss and Grief
- Caring for Your Body: Body Mechanics, Sleep
- Caring for Your Soul: Spirituality, Being in the Moment Together, Just for You
- Caring for Your Mind, Body and Soul: Identifying and Accepting Help
Mark your calendars for January 2020 and head into the new year empowered for the journey of caregiving with support from Riverside.
Contact Riverside Senior Care Navigation at 1-888-597-0828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is supported, in part, by grant number 90ADPI0009-01-00 from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C. 20201.