Riverside Health System is here for you when you need it most. Our team is focused on compassionate, collaborative care — designed just for you. We offer a comprehensive span of services, from birth of a child through end of life, touching more than 2 million people each year. Our care is integrated, allowing us to work together seamlessly across our network to support you in health, illness, recovery and wellness. We offer some of the most medically distinguished clinicians in the country, along with advanced technologies, in many convenient locations right where you live and work.
At a glance
Riverside Health System offers:
- Five acute care hospitals
- One behavioral health hospital
- Two specialty hospitals — a rehabilitation hospital and a critical illness recovery hospital — operated in partnership with Select Medical
- More than 600 clinical providers
- More than 9,500 team members
- A coverage area of 8,000 square miles in Coastal Virginia
- Nine nursing home facilities
- Three vibrant continuing care retirement communities
Commitment to safety, quality and service excellence
Patient safety, quality and service excellence are key focus areas that influence every aspect of how you are treated at Riverside. We call this the Riverside Care Difference. Find out more about our commitment to quality by exploring our many accreditations and certifications.